- Digital monochrome printer with industry-leading print/copy output of 136ppm.
- Fully automated, closed-loop quality management system provides consistent quality with automated density control and accurate front-to-back registration adjustments.
- Large 15” color touch-screen display with superior visibility and operability, which greatly improves operation efﬁciency.
- Advanced job management support for operators, includes Color Centro software, Job ticket/page editing and paper catalogue support, which simpliﬁes output work and reduces labor costs.
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 256 gray shades produces sharper text, denser black fills and smoother halftone images on the high-volume digital press.
- High-speed dual color scanner with a maximum scanning speed of 240 opm, with enhanced Open API and IWS applications support.
- High digital press production with 18,000-sheet max paper capacity for long runs with less reloading.
- Optional IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimizer performs automatic density correction and front-to-back registration prior to printing.
- 100-Sheet Staple Finisher for 2-point stapling and sorting, with options for saddle-stitch 80-page booklet-making, 2/3-hole punching and post inserter options.
- Perfect Binder unit produces bound books up to 600 pages with precision paper and cover alignment.
- Multi-Folding Unit with six folding patterns (including Z-fold), 2/3-hole punch and post-insertion capabilities.
- Optional accessories are available for full bleed, 3-sided trimmed booklets.
- Large Capacity Stacker Unit handles up to 5,000-sheet output with rollaway trolley to move print output to offline finishing or distribution points.
- The de-curling humidifier unit performs de-curling adjustment in real-time during printing without interruption. In addition, it can be equipped with a humidiﬁcation unit, enabling a hybrid de-curl system.
- Inline accessory offers multiple-hole die sets with selectable pins for the most common professional punch patterns, enables punching of a wide range of sheet sizes both on the long and the short edge of the sheet, double-punch capability for two-up sheet and includes the ability to punch tabs.
- Optional roll feed system provides on demand cut sheets for hours of uninterrupted run time, increasing throughput while lowering downtime, operator involvement and paper costs.