The AccurioPress C12000 toner presses give you the power to create spectacular print projects from start to finish. With advanced automation, including an innovative mark measure system and a one-touch dubbing system, you can achieve unmatched efficiency on large or small projects. You'll also enjoy the consistency of extra-high quality CMYK toners that will produce vibrant colors on your finished prints while reducing ghosting for better visibility. If it's more than just printers that you're looking for, our finishing options include thermofax screens with new features like printing directly onto magnetic sheet so customers can make refrigerator magnets out of their favorite image anytime they want.
- Grow your business - Our new system has extensive variety of supported media, from thin to thick paper (up to 450 g/m2), embossed paper, envelopes, as well as polyester and cut-sheet labels – to name but a few. It prints on long sheets of up to 1300 mm, or 900 mm in duplex.
- Boost your operational efficiency - Designed to increase the uptime of your press and print more in less time. New features lets you produce more higher-value print products faster. With the Intelligent Quality Care Unit, you achieve the desired print quality every time, job by job.
- Maximise your investment - Reduced the setup time drastically giving you maximum uptime and combine with various inline finishing capabilities and produce more than ever
- Improve customer loyalty - With the AccurioPress C12000 automatically adjusting the print quality on the fly, you can be sure to always produce exactly the quality that you and your customers expect all making sure that your customers will come back to you but your products won’t!
- Automation and time savings like never before - The IQ-501 provides extensive automation for image position and registration on the one and colour control on the other hand. Furthermore the new media sensor automatically detects the type, weight, thickness and surface of each paper quality proposing the appropriate substrate from the paper catalogue – all designed to reduce operator time and print wastage while increasing productivity.