Sticky-back blankets available in 4 types and thicknesses, buffed or cast for different applications. For Continuous forms or envelope printing. Adhesive is the best in the industry, allows for limited creeping and lifting, yet easy to remove.
- Type 100 used for business forms
- Type 120 used for carbonless printing
- Type 150 used for UV printing
- Type 175 used for UV & conventional ink
Printec blankets are available in any size, ply - Straight cut, punched or barred.
DayGraphica blankets are available in any size/ply, straight cut, punched, or barred.
- For Conventional Sheetfed
- Coating blankets
- For UV/LED inks
Fujikura FS-50, most popular type of blanket has a special formulted "anti-swell" surface and a unique "low-sink"carcass. Provides a very high level of durability to ensure trouble free printing and long life.
- Superior Dot reproduction
- Excellent Ink transfer & sheet release
- Reduced adhesion of paper dust
- Fast wash-up
- Available in 3 and 4 ply
DYC blankets are available thru Dotworks. Whether for sheet-fed, packaging, UV, or coating blankets, Dotworks can provide you with top quality and service.
- Compressible blankets
- Long - life on press, improved shock absorption and minimal gauge reduction.
- Excellent ink transfer and sheet release
- High density carcass with thicker layer resists edge marking with all substrates