Mimaki TXF150-75 and TX-Y6018P Shaker System
Direct to Film, Heat Transfer Printing, the TXF150-75 is a great advance in fabric printing. It produces vivid, high-density colors, sharp text even at low point sizes, circumvents ink clogging and misses the problems associated with other methods.
TXF 150-75 FEATURES:
- EcoPassport Certified Heat Transfer Pigment Ink (C M Y K W)
- Resolution 720dpi, 1440 dpi
- Media width Max 2 ft 7.89 in
- Max Print Width 2 ft 7.5 in
- Raster Link 7 with variable print function
- White Layer Adjustment: size, thickening, thinning, shifting
- Special Color Plate Generation
TX-Y6018P Shaker Box:
- All in one PLC control touch panel
- Integrated internal smoke purifier
- Suction roller design
- Intelligent powder spray system
- High frequency powder removal
- Two sided heater
- Intelligent heating control
- Auto take-up with tension bar
- Powder pre-heating system
- Two side powder recycling
- Vacuum system
The Mimaki Printer Shaker combo offers a technology revolution over the usual Direct to Garment process. The core technical advance is that it separates the print function from the application work. The result is a whole battery of improvements to garment printing:
- No pre-treat chemicals or wetting of the fabric needed.
- No drying the fabric at all
- Compared to ink & pretreat, lower ink & adhesive cost
- Press times that are up to 5 times faster than DTG
- No Need to Pre-Press
- Parallel Processing and Assembly
One of the biggest benefits of DTF printing over Sublimation is that DTF can transfer print on to any color textile with a white ink.
DTF does not require any polyester coating to transfer the inks to.
That said, DTF does not directly decorate hard surface objects — mugs, keychains, signs, metal, etc.
Advantages over screen printing are:
- No Screen Mess
- Setup takes Minutes not Hours.
- No need for a Darkroom
- No Measuring and Mixing Inks to match colors.
- No Gas-Powered Belt Dryer (or Electric)
- Better Quality Prints
- No Wasted Garments due to Registration or Popped Screens.
- Takes up much less room
- Final speed of assembly is ONLY limited by the number of heat presses