Mimaki TXF150-75 Direct-to-Film Heat Transfer Printer
The Mimaki TXF 150-75 Direct-to-Film Printer offers a technology revolution over the usual Direct to Garment process. The core technical advance is that it separates the print function from the application work. The result is a whole battery of improvements to garment printing:
- No pre-treat chemicals or wetting of the fabric needed.
- No drying the fabric at all
- Compared to ink & pretreat, lower ink & adhesive cost
- Press times that are up to 5 times faster than DTG
- No Need to Pre-Press
- Parallel Processing and Assembly
DTF Transfer Printing vs Sublimation Printing or Screen Printing
One of the biggest benefits of DTF printing over Sublimation is that
DTF can transfer print on to any color textile with a white ink.
DTF does not require any polyester coating to transfer the inks to.
That said, DTF does not directly decorate hard surface objects — mugs, keychains, signs, metal, etc.
- Advantages over screen printing are:No Screen Mess
- Setup takes Minutes not Hours.
- No need for a Darkroom
- No Measuring and Mixing Inks to match colors.
- No Gas-Powered Belt Dryer (or Electric)
- Better Quality Prints
- No Wasted Garments due to Registration or Popped Screens.
- Takes up much less room
- Final speed of assembly is ONLY limited by the number of heat presses
Printhead: On-demand piezo head
Resolution: 720dpi, 1,440dpi
Print Speed (4 color): up to 35.5 ft²/hr (3.3m²/hr)
Maximum Print Width: 800 mm (31.5 in)
Maximum Media Width: 810 mm (31.9 in)
Maximum Media Thickness: up to 0.04″ (1 mm)
Ink Type: Heat transfer pigment ink PHT50 (C,M,Y,K,W)
Warranty: One year
MIMAKI DTF INK 600 ml CMYK; 500 ml White
DTF FILM 24 in x 328 in Roll
DTF POWDER 2 Kg