MUTOH XPJ-1642WR Pro
- Free 2nd Year, On-Site, Extended Limited Warranty, a $4970 value.
- Free 1-Year FlexiDYESUB MUTOH Edition ($600 value)
- A high-speed dye-sublimation inkjet printer with a new platform that inherits the properties of the XpertJet series. The XPJ-1642WR Pro features new extra-wide MUTOH AccuFine print heads with best-in-class dot placement accuracy, enabling high print speeds and quality.
- MUTOH’s original DH21 dye-sublimation transfer ink provides optimum media transfer, achieving high density colors with less ink consumption. Fast ink-drying times enables printing on thinner and lighter transfer papers, while excellent jetting and color stability support prolonged print times. MUTOH DH21 ink is available in a CYMK configuration in 1,000ml or 2,200ml capacity ink bags.
- Unique multi-stage pressure mechanism feeds even thin paper roll media smoothly.
- New extra-wide piezo MUTOH AccuFine print heads achieve maximum production
- Speeds up to 802 sq ft/hr.
- Media Tracker prints a barcode before removing media. When media is loaded again, a built-in sensor reads the barcode and recognizes the amount of media remaining.
- Internal LED lighting allows the operator to
- easily check print status
- MUTOH DH21 dye-sublimation ink provides superior media transfer, color rendition, excellent jetting and color stability.
- Automatic Bi-D alignments with built-in sensor automatically calibrates bi-directional alignments.
- Four-stage head heights allow optimal height on print head to reduce the risk of print head contact.
- Precise ink dot placement provides higher print quality at high print speeds.
- FeedMaster built-in sensor allows for automatic media feed adjustment.
- Nozzle Area Select uses blocks of active nozzles to temporarily print if clogged nozzles fail to recover.
- Optional available heavy-duty take-up system supports roll media weights up to 220 lbs.
- Front access panel for ink cartridge holders.
- Maximum Print Width 63.6"; Maximum Print Length 4,921 ft
- Maximum Media Width 64" Maximum Media Thickness 0.04~1.0mm | 0.0015-0.039in