Mutoh XpertJet 1641SR Pro
Contact us for an Instant Rebate
- Auto-population of named Pantone coated/uncoated spot colors.
- MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology.
- MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile.
- Automated layout processing and printing.
- FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21.
- Tab customization.
- Color management function.
- Finishing bleed processing function.
The MUTOH XpertJet 1641SR Pro 64” Eco-Solvent single head, 4-color (CMYK) printer, builds upon MUTOH’s made in Japan reputation and delivers superior print quality and outstanding speeds at an affordable price.
It is powered by MUTOH’s new genuine VerteLith™ RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, a $2,199.00 value.
VerteLith RIP optimizes all of the capabilities the XPJ-1641SR Pro has to offer and produces the best-possible gradients, skin tones and vivid colors.
This printer features MUTOH’s new AccuFine Print Head, which achieves best-in-class dot placement accuracy and an increased nozzle row length for 35% faster print speeds.
The XPJ-1641SR Pro is paired with MUTOH’s GREENGUARD Gold certified MS41 Eco-Solvent ink, suitable for use in sensitive environments such as hospitals, child care facilities and more, all while providing users a larger color gamut, outstanding durability, and improved dot gain.